Air-fried Parmesan Garlic Turkey Meatballs with Orzo Citrus Salad
- 4-6 servings Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 35 mins Total Time
- 2 packages Honeysuckle White® Parmesan Garlic Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup orzo pasta; cook following package directions
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup mixed olives
- 6-8 oz. feta cheese, sliced into thin squares
- Fresh mint, dill, basil and oregano to garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1Preheat the air-fryer to 400℉.
Step 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Once drained, stir in 1 tbsp of olive oil. This prevents the pasta from clumping together. Allow to cool.
Step 3To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a jar, fasten a lid and shake for 30 seconds. Keep in the fridge until the rest of the dish is ready.
Step 4Skewer the turkey meatballs in threes with a high-temperature safe skewer and air-fry for 6-8 minutes. Depending on the size of your fryer, you will have to cook in 2-4 batches. Be sure meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Step 5Channel your inner food stylist and arrange the orzo, all the vegetables and meatballs on a platter. Sprinkle with the fresh herbs and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now