Asian Style Turkey Salad with Crispy Wontons
- 6 Servings
- 10 MIN Prep Time
- 1 HR Total Time
- 1 package (about 1 pound) Turkey Breast Tenderloins or approximately 1.25 pounds of leftover turkey, shredded
- 3 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 1 red pepper, cut into Julienne strips, 1” x 1/4”
- 1 medium red onion, cut into Julienne strips, 1” x 1/4”
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 bottle Sesame Ginger dressing or your favorite Asian dressing
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fried wonton strips
- Sesame seeds (optional)
|Serving Size||About 1 2/3 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g||10 %|
|Saturated fat 0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 1030 mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 29 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 14 g|
|Protein 28 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Prepare turkey breast tenderloins per package instructions. Let turkey cool. Once cooled, shred or cut into 1" 1/2" cubes.
Step 2In large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red cabbage, red peppers, red onions, and shredded carrots. Gently toss.
Step 3Add turkey and 1 cup dressing to the bowl and mix.
Step 4Garnish with fried wonton strips, green onions, and sesame seeds.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now