Ground Turkey Mediterranean Skillet
- 4-6 Servings
- 1 lb. 85% Lean / 15% Fat Ground Turkey
- 1 cup prepared orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Step 1In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and begin to brown the turkey.
Step 2Cook for approximately 5 minutes until the turkey is mostly cooked through.
Step 3Sprinkle in Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well.
Step 4Stir in the marinated artichokes, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and continue to cook until the turkey is fully cooked at 165℉.
Step 5Pushing the ground turkey to one half of the skillet, add the prepared orzo pasta to the other half.
Step 6Top the entire skillet with crumbled feta cheese and freshly sliced basil leaves. Enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now