Sweet & Spicy Turkey Tacos
- 6-Apr Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 1 lb 93% Lean Ground Turkey (Tip: choose the ground turkey you like best! 85%, 93%, or 99% - our leanest ground turkey!)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce package hot and spicy dry taco seasoning. Tip: make your own simple spice blend! Use 1 teaspoon each of your favorites, such as paprika, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, chipotle, ancho, cayenne and salt.
- 3/4 cup water
- Flour or corn tortillas or hard taco shells
- Mango salsa (pre-made or make your own)
- Sour cream
- Diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
|Serving Size||1 Taco|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrates 28g||9.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Vitamin A 4.11%
Vitamin C .33%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Preheat and 8- to 10-inch nonstick skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Step 2Add 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
Step 3Add turkey and cook until browned and crumbly. Ensure that turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
Step 4Reduce heat to low.
Step 5Add spice packet and water; cook 3 minutes.
Step 6Warm tortillas.
Step 7Pile on the taco meat, mango salsa, cilantro and hot sauce, and enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now