Grilled Mediterranean Turkey Skewers
- 6-8 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic & Herb Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 green zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts in brine
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 8 oz. halloumi cheese, sliced (substitute cheese curds if you cannot find halloumi cheese!)
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 large pita rounds, cut into slices
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 seedless cucumber
- Fresh dill and mint for garnish
- 6-8 wooden skewers or metal skewers (If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 10 minutes prior to assembling them to ensure they don’t burn on the grill.)
Step 1Heat your grill to 400°F. While this heats up, prepare your skewers.
Step 2Begin by cutting the turkey tenderloins into 1-2 inch chunks. Then cut your vegetables to roughly the same size as your turkey pieces.
Step 3In any order, skewer the turkey tenderloin, zucchini, artichoke hearts, red onion, halloumi cheese, and bell peppers.
Step 4Oil your grill grates with a small amount of canola oil and place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 4-6 minutes on one side, then flip the skewers. Cook an additional 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature of the turkey has reached 165°F.
Step 5Remove the kababs and set aside while you prepare the dipping sauce. In a small bowl mix yogurt, garlic, salt, and finely chopped seedless cucumber.
Step 6Serve the kebabs with the yogurt sauce, hummus and pita bread, and garnish them with fresh mint and dill.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.