Italian Turkey Meatball Soup
This hearty and delicious Meatball Soup is filled with veggies, Fully Cooked Italian Style Turkey Meatballs, beef broth, fire-roasted tomatoes, and zucchini noodles. Simmered to perfection and topped with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 4-6 Servings
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 1 20 oz. package Fully Cooked Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 32 oz. low sodium beef or chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Dairy-free cheese or parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish
Step 1In a large pot or Dutch Oven, saute the onions and garlic with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add in the carrots and cook 2-3 minutes.
Step 2To the vegetables, add in the seasoning along with the pre-cooked Honeysuckle White® Fully Cooked Italian Style Meatballs. Cook 4-5 minutes. While this is cooking, use a spiralizer and spiralize 2 medium zucchinis.
Step 3Add the canned tomatoes and beef broth. Simmer covered 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, add in the zucchini noodles and cook another 5-10 minutes.
Step 4Garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese or dairy-free cheese of choice.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now