Kid-Friendly Turkey Tacos
- 4-6 Servings
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Total Time
- 1 lb. 93% Lean / 7% Fat Ground Turkey
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package of your favorite taco simmer sauce
- Taco toppings (cherry tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, olives and diced avocado)
- Crunchy taco shells (Tip: add some kid-friendly fun with red, white and yellow shells!)
|Serving Size||1 Taco|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27g|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrates 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Vitamin A 7.67%
Vitamin C 1.44%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Preheat an 8- to 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Step 2Add 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
Step 3Add turkey to pan, and cook until browned and crumbly. Ensure that turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
Step 4Stir in simmer sauce, let cook for 3 minutes.
Step 5Reduce heat to low.
Step 6Build your taco with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now